The SAT is a standardized test for most college admissions in the United States. The SAT is owned, published, and developed by the College Board, a nonprofit organization in the United States.
There are two types of SAT Exams:
1. SAT Reasoning Test or SAT I
2. SAT Subject Test or SAT II
SAT Reasoning Test or SAT I
The SAT is a 3 hours and 45 minutes test that measures critical reading, writing, and mathematical reasoning skills. The scores for each section will be reported on a 800-point scale making a total of 2400 point. The scores are valid for 2 years.
The test is administered six times a year in India and may be attempted more than once. Different schools have different SAT score requirements. Your scores better your chances of getting admission into a particular U.S. university.
TEST DESIGN FEATURES :
This section consists of two 25-min and one 20-min section. The content includes basic arithmetic, algebra, and geometry concepts that are taught throughout high school. The section has multiple choice and grid in questions distributed over three sections.
The critical reading section consists of two 25-min and one 20-min section. This section measures the student’s ability to read comprehensions critically and use correct vocabulary to complete sentences.
The writing section includes two multiple-choice sections and a written essay section. The multiple-choice questions test students' ability to identify sentence errors, improve sentences, and improve paragraphs. The essay measures the student's skill in developing a point of view on an issue.
The SAT Subject Tests:
The SAT Subject Tests(Scholastic Aptitude Test II) are completely different from the SAT reasoning test. Strong SAT Subject scores strengthen your application and complement the SAT reasoning score. It shows colleges and universities that you excel in certain subjects. SAT subject test is a one-hour timed test focused on a specific subject.
ASPIRE GLOBAL EDUCATION offers a comprehensive 50 hour program spanning over 10 weekends for SAT which takes care of your complete test preparation.
Why Aspire global Education (AGE)?
1. Emphasis on Basics with concepts explained in detail.
2. Comprehensive and Intensive SAT Classroom Training – From Basics to Advanced
3. Customized study plans with emphasis on time management skills and strategies adopted for the test.
4. Special sessions on usage of shortcuts and tricks
5. Exhaustive and updated study material
6. Exclusive mock tests to gauge your SAT abilities
7. Regular Doubt clearing and feedback sessions
8. Limited batch size for excellent results